21st Century Lore

This blog was created in the hope that I might be able to inform the open-minded and inquisitive who are zealously seeking what's behind the walls that immure our world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States

Moving through life head first, and I hope I come out alive!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Hallelujah Kids: Forlorn Shaun Walters


From Left to Right: Mr. Walters, Jacob Walters & Shaun Walters Posted by Hello
I initially wrote a review of sorts for this documentary, which is called "The Hallelujah Kids." It was a feeble attempt at trying to convey how deeply this journalistic masterpiece touched me. I deleted the review so I could just say one thing: Please watch this documentary. It will move you like no documentary has ever done before. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home